Open Top Roll-Off Services
City of Temple Terrace residents and business owners may occasionally have a need for large scale solid waste disposal. This is generally associated with remodeling, construction or demolition activities. Twenty- and 30-yard construction roll-off units are available.
For all units, there is a non-refundable $50 delivery / set-up fee and a refundable deposit of $250 for a 20-yard unit or $300 for a 30-yard unit is required.
Pull Charge Rates
|Per Ton - Processable Materials (trash, food, etc.)||$63.96|
|Per Ton - Construction and Demolition Materials*||$41.10|
|Per Ton - Non-processable Materials*||$46.20|
*Additional environmental and fuel surcharge fees apply for the disposal of C & D and Non-processable Materials as charged by the disposal facility.
Note - Concrete disposal is free of charge (pull charge still applies).
This is construction and demo debris plus any of the following:
- Cardboard and paper (not food stained!)
- Furniture, mattresses, carpeting, plastic buckets, and paint cans (empty)
- Metals, aluminum cans and soda bottles
- Pallets, packing materials, misc. plastics, sheet plastic, and Styrofoam
- White goods (certified that Freon has been removed)
Download a Roll-off Application form or contact the Public Works Department at (813) 506-6570.