Open Top Roll-Off Services
City of Temple Terrace residents and business owners may occasionally have a need for large scale solid waste disposal. This is generally associated with remodeling, construction or demolition activities. 20-yard and 30-yard construction roll-off units are available. There is a non-refundable $50 delivery / set-up fee.
Pull Charge Rates
|Charge Per Ton||Rate|
|Processable Materials (trash, food, etc.)||$63.96|
|Construction and Demolition Materials*||$41.10|
*Additional environmental and fuel surcharge fees apply for the disposal of C & D and Non-processable Materials as charged by the disposal facility.
Note - Concrete disposal is free of charge (pull charge still applies).
This is construction and demo debris plus any of the following:
- Cardboard and paper (not food stained!)
- Furniture, mattresses, carpeting, plastic buckets, and paint cans (empty)
- Metals, aluminum cans and soda bottles
- Pallets, packing materials, misc. plastics, sheet plastic, and Styrofoam
- White goods (certified that Freon has been removed)
Fill out a Roll-off Application form or contact the Public Works Department at (813) 506-6570.