Resources & Downloads related to Coronavirus
|Tampa Bay Economic Development Council provides links and resources to local businesses impacted by COVID-19.|
|State of Florida Business Damage Assessment Survey for businesses impacted by COVID-19: FloridaDisaster.biz.|
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is currently available to small business owners located in all Florida. Tampa Bay companies should apply for the Bridge Loan program through the Florida SBDC at USF. Visit the FSBDC at USF website for eligibility requirements and application information.
|The SBA is offering Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help meet working capital needs caused by the Coronavirus.|
Career Source Tampa Bay has put together a guide for reemployment and employment assistance.
The CDC recommends that businesses have a plan in place to respond in a flexible way to varying levels of disease severity. The CDC has detailed tips and guidelines to help you prepare a plan for your business, including encouraging sick employees to stay home, promoting thorough hand-washing and respiratory etiquette, and keeping shared surfaces clean. Visit the CDC for the latest guidelines.
Business traveler? Here’s what you need to know from Tampa International Airport: https://news.tampaairport.com/coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
For employers who may need help retaining their workforce during times of temporary slowdown may be eligible for the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity’s Short Time Compensation Program.
The Florida Department of Health has a dedicated COVID-19 web page at www.FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19.
Directives, Executive Orders and Governments News Links
Recommended COVID Resources:
What is Business Relations?
Business Relations is a service of the Executive Department and is responsible for overseeing city services and development projects related to business and economic development, community redevelopment, and annexation initiatives.
Through a partnership with the Small Business Development Center, the city also offers free, one-on-one business consulting, business development training and specialized workshops designed to help businesses grow and succeed.
- Smart Start - Planning & preparation for small business start-ups
- Marketing 101 - Effective ways to promote your business in today’s climate
- Business Finance - How to fund your pathway to success
- Food Safety Training - Perfect for new restaurateurs
- Human Resources - What every business owner needs to know
- Dollars & Cents - An introduction to accounting software
- Credit Know How - Understanding the differences of personal and business credit
Other services include:
- Training for business plan development & understanding marketing tools
- Business assessments to identify strengths and weaknesses for growth potential
- Supply & demand - how to price your product or service for best returns
Business Contact Information
It is important to periodically update both general contact information and emergency contact information for your business. If you own or operate a business in Temple Terrace, please visit the link below to submit/update contact information for your business.
Review & update once annually & whenever there is a change is management.
Commercial Property MLS
For more information, please contact Greg Pauley, Business Relations Manager.