Among many and varied duties, the City Clerk is responsible for the following:
- School Support Committee, and the River Watch Task Force.
- Preparing and distributing the City Council and Municipal Code Enforcement Board agendas
- Preparing and supplementing the Temple Terrace Code of Ordinances
- Preparing routine ordinances, resolutions, proclamations, and certificates of appreciation
- Maintaining all City records and documents in a central filing system
- Electronically imaging City records in accordance with State law
- Processing applications for rezoning, special approvals, vacations of easements and rights-of-way
- Preparing all legal advertising and recording documents
- Research for citizens and City staff
- Notary service, including weddings
City Council Meetings
Temple Terrace City Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesday of each month, beginning at 6:00 p.m. Meetings are held at Temple Terrace City Hall, 11250 N. 56th St., Temple Terrace, Fla.
Watch City Council and Code Board meetings on our You Tube channel.
CERTIFIED TEMPLE TERRACE ELECTION RESULTS 2016
Here are the Certified Election Results from the Hillsborough Co. Supervisor of Elections.